promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous

Do jobs still send rejection letters and notices?

I had a interview with social services. They were looking to hire a lot of people, so they say. The start date would be sometime in October. The interview was about 4 weeks ago. The ladies who interviewed me told me it would take 4 or several weeks before I hear a response. So far no response and it's stressing me out

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Yes they certainly do they'll send you an email that says we have picked a more suitable and qualified applicant!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Judy
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Some do, but many don't. good luck.

• 9 months ago

some of them might, maybe you should call them up

• Eva
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

It's unlikely that you would hear anything before the first of October if there aren't looking to fill the positions until sometime that month.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Some jobs respond. Some don't. Some offices hire nimrods who will send you a 'you are qualified' email AND a 'you are not qualified' email - at the same time. Some arzehats send out 'rejection' letters for jobs you never applied for. Keep applying at other places. You will hear from someone, in good time.

• hamel5
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

If it's a government agency, you'll get a hiring letter or rejection letter. Private sector? probably not. After 4 weeks, give them a call or send an email. Keep looking

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Don't hold your breath.

• 9 months ago

When I was job hunting, only about half of the companies sent a rejection letter, email, or phone call.

PHONE them. Do NOT use email, snail mail, messages, voice mail, nor any indirect approach. Make sure that you directly speak with the manager.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.