Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 5 months ago

HOW IS MY WRESTLING GIMMICK ?

So i wanna get into pro wrestling. I am quite buff and i did Jew Jitsu in high school aswell as some ameture wrestling. I hit the gym 6 days in a week and i am very musular. Now i have a fascination with wwe. And i wanna get into pro wrestling. I know i need to get into the indie scene before making it big so i have made an irresistible gimick and name for my presona after which they should be running behind me for a contract here are the details

NAME: MR TUTTY

GIMMICK: SEXY MALE ESCORT/ PORN STAR

STYLE: BRAWLER WITH SOME SEXUAL TOUCH TO MOVES

FINISHER NAME: THE ******** (It isnt a real ******** it a pile driver from betweem the legs that looks like a ********)

So how would you review my gimmick and my wrestler name ? Please give honest opinion

Your wrestling name and gimmick are both dumb.

• Your Character and Gimmick are straight out of The Attitude Era and it would appear that is the last time you actually watched WWE. Professional Wrestling has moved beyond that. As Bone Alone points out, you know very little about Combat Sports as well. This is 2019, not 1998.

YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT WITH ANY OF THOSE

Wow, so you want to steal Val Venis’s gimmick. He had the moneyshot finishing move. It’s basically Snuka’s finishing move: flying bodyslam from the top rope.

And how well did it work for him. Not too well. Of course, it could be Edge holding him back after Edge cheated on Val’s sister with Lita.

It’s jiujitsu, amateur.