asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 5 months ago

Would you trust acetaminophen (paracetamol) which is made in India?

Not buying it directly from there, but from a local pharmacy. It's not some cheap generic, either, I just don't know if they have the right dose in there because of bad supervision and doubt the owners of the company are supervising them. Even a little too much of this can cause liver problems.

Favorite Answer

Lol. Yes of course.

And , you would need an awful lot to cause liver problems

• Richard

Thanks 👍

I don't have any problem buying acetaminophen made in India but it's so cheap here in the United States that I don't see any reason to save $0.10 by ordering it from India. And it's not that deadly the average person takes 400 mg at one time. You're going to know if the pill is way too large just by looking at it. Now a far more concerned to your health and you better pay attention well! Is energy shots and aphrodisiac pills with yohimbe in it. The stuff that comes out of India. Isn't regulated like it is in the United States just a little bit too much yohimbe can kill you. Acetaminophen take some pretty deliberate abuse to cause you liver damage. you don't get liver damage from Tylenol by taking an extra pill now and again. you get it by taking 500 pills at once trying to commit suicide.

Or drinking cough syrup to get high off of.

Be more concerned with the stuff that contains yohimbe

i dont see why not, but i cant take tylenol no matter who's making it, the last time i took it i got hives all over my body