If my gpa is very low and my ACT score is high, how will colleges view this?

I struggled with terrible anxiety throughout high school, To the point where I'd puke from anxiety attacks every morning, I missed lots of school and was visiting with my doctor regularly to get it under control. When I came back to school, My AP class dropped me because I missed too much school. Although I... show more I struggled with terrible anxiety throughout high school, To the point where I'd puke from anxiety attacks every morning, I missed lots of school and was visiting with my doctor regularly to get it under control. When I came back to school, My AP class dropped me because I missed too much school. Although I would get my work sent to me so I could do it from home, she said didn't want to help me "catch up." She said she was too busy.
I got my anxiety under control in 11th grade and my grades went from C's and D's to mostly A's and some B's. I graduated with a very low gpa because of this. Then, I took the ACT and I got a very good score.
Is my low gpa a deal breaker? Or does my ACT make up for this?