Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 8 months ago

How Do Murder Santa Clause ? (I will give best answer so reply asap)?

Ok I dont know whether Santa Clause is real or not but i dont wanna take any chances. Mommy n daddy are gonna sleep and but i am afraid an ugly fat white bearded gay will enter my house rape me and then fly away in his raindeers so sumthing (Real LSD ****) my daddy is an army man and we have a few guns in the storage. I have played allot of gta and cod so i know how to use a gun (btw i am 7 years old) I want to shoot this santa in the place where the sun dont shine then drill through his eyes and **** on him then cut his head and show it to everyone so the world can be a safer place. So how do i catch this stinker and brutally murder him ? Is there any way to attract or capture santa ? Please Reply asap

Holy, Holy, Holy, I know that one, You can't fool us, I'll mark you as K.V. and back to the front for you, my Troll.

here its 4 days later and no BA has been given SO to you ASAP is your hoax to gain more answers? im just guessing i happened by this forum and noticed it is a FN ghost town okay you cant kill someone who never existed santa clause never existed a fellow named chris cringle was who its based on the easiest way to kill santa STOP USING DRUGS..your welcome in advance

It seems like you're jealous that Santa is white. Too bad, you just have to learn to live with it.

Have a nice day, you dumb-assssss!!!

There are noun clauses, adverbial clauses, adjectival clauses etc but no Santa Clause. I think you might mean Santa Claus. Santa Claus is an American evolution of the Dutch name Sinter Klaas, a shortened form of Sint Nikolaas (Dutch for Saint Nicholas). In Britain, the character is known as Father Christmas.

You claim to be seven in which case you should not be here. Children under 13 are not permitted to ask or answer questions on this site. I suspect you are considerably older than seven although that is obviously your mental age.

• Teva

Apparently Father Christmas is going to announce himself from now on when he enters an American home.

Hope this helps?

• Matt

Ho-ho-holy ****, child, though i hope this is an older person making a troll post.

The mental images are gruesome and scociopathic. Me no likey.