Why am I still dehydrated and constipated drinking 112 ounces of water a day?

Is it because im obese?

Friend I have successfully healed several people from morbid obesity they were 600 lb. I got them down to 250 lb in just six months. Oh did they b**** moan and complain! They got nothing whatsoever to eat except bran muffins V8 juice and water. and if they couldn't get out of the bed to go to the bathroom because they were so obese they had to lay around and their own crap. That's mighty good incentive to get out of your bed eventually and clean yourself up. Yes too much body mass can keep you feeling dehydrated. Put yourself on the bran muffin V8 juice and water diet. Every time you're hungry stuff your face with bran muffins and V8 juice and water. in a few months you'll notice a dramatic change in the way your body feels and the way you look and you'll never want to go back to being 600 pounds again

I doubt you're dehydrated. If you're constipated, eat more healthy fat -- coconut oil or MCT oil are examples

And there is always fiber, like flax meal? Or your best bet might be a fiber supplement like Metamucil

Insufficient fruit and fibre. Eat all wholemeal foods. Add bran to your diet. Eat prunes, plums, oranges, nectarines etc etc.