What's something that doesn't sound like music to your ears?

54 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best answer

Idiots TALKING to music please if you cant sing Please shut up

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

News channels............

• 2 months ago

I always get lambasted when I say it... but Bohemian Rhapsody could almost make me confess to anything.

It is probably the thesis in the form of a song that displays just how different I am from most humanbeings...

When that song starts I literally trip over things to either mute the machine playing it or flee from the area that it is playing in.

I know (it seems) that 99.99% of people adore the song and I'm not ashamed to say that it is just anti-me.

Perhaps some day science will explain it.

• Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

It's one of any of several already-defined psychological disorders. Scan the 5th Edition of the Diagnostic & Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, & you may be able to define which one more exactly. After all, you know the full course of your dysfunction better than anyone else.

• 2 months ago

Almost all current music. I grew up in 60s so it doesn’t do much for me. I’d just as soon listen to Gregorian chant

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

cats growling and screaming at each other

• 2 months ago

My alarm going off in the morning. Im grateful to be alive but im not a morning person.

• JonZ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Any rap artist............

• 2 months ago

Nails on a chalk board.

• 2 months ago

Listening to lil pump it cringe me all the time

• steve
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Any thing anyone says that is condescending or derogatory about how I live my life.

It is my life and no concern of theirs. I don't tell them how to live their life so how do they think they have a right to tell me how to live mine?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.