What's something that doesn't sound like music to your ears?

Idiots TALKING to music please if you cant sing Please shut up

News channels............

I always get lambasted when I say it... but Bohemian Rhapsody could almost make me confess to anything.

It is probably the thesis in the form of a song that displays just how different I am from most humanbeings...

When that song starts I literally trip over things to either mute the machine playing it or flee from the area that it is playing in.

I know (it seems) that 99.99% of people adore the song and I'm not ashamed to say that it is just anti-me.

Perhaps some day science will explain it.

• Killmouseky

It's one of any of several already-defined psychological disorders. Scan the 5th Edition of the Diagnostic & Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, & you may be able to define which one more exactly. After all, you know the full course of your dysfunction better than anyone else.

Almost all current music. I grew up in 60s so it doesn’t do much for me. I’d just as soon listen to Gregorian chant

cats growling and screaming at each other

My alarm going off in the morning. Im grateful to be alive but im not a morning person.

• JonZ

Any rap artist............

Nails on a chalk board.

Listening to lil pump it cringe me all the time

• steve

Any thing anyone says that is condescending or derogatory about how I live my life.

It is my life and no concern of theirs. I don't tell them how to live their life so how do they think they have a right to tell me how to live mine?