What would you do in a situation like this?

A girl who was supposed to be my dop or cinematographer sent me these messages.This was the exchange. Her:-I'll do your project if you write a good story. Me:-Okay. Her:-Please don't tell this to anyone Me:-Why?Be frank Her:-First reason is your a horrible script writer. Second reason is your character... show more A girl who was supposed to be my dop or cinematographer sent me these messages.This was the exchange.
Her:-I'll do your project if you write a good story.

Me:-Okay.

Her:-Please don't tell this to anyone

Me:-Why?Be frank

Her:-First reason is your a horrible script writer.
Second reason is your character annoys everyone including me
Third is you involve parents in every matter.
I don't want to announce everyone I'm doing your project and spoil my name.
I declined saying I don't want to work with her.But I was forced to work with her because of a professor(I'm from a film school btw)
She called me to three different locations away from college and changed my script three times.I complained to my professor saying I don't want to work with such a person.Finally I didn't end up doing the project with her.And she had the audacity to complain to the teacher that I only went to her with a log line or one line for my film which was bs.This was a complete lie as I went to her with a fully written script.This was truly despicable behaviour.How would you have handled this person?