bob asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 10 months ago

Do I have an STD?

Hi everyone so I m just in a wierd position in my life

and dont have anyone to go to to talk about this topic. So I m 21 year old male and still a virgin. I ve never had sex or gotten oral sex or anything like that, but I have these tiny white bumps on the shaft of my penis that never go away. I don t think it could be an STD in any sort of way, and my parents or the doctors never told me if I was born with anything. I do remember getting a shot when I was in my early teens that was said to prevent genital warts. I just want to know what these are and before I have sex, i want to know if they will affect the girl or if she will be turned off by them. I just really hate this because girls really like me but I m embarrassed to do anything with them and I ve lied to people about being a virgin

Go get checked out for herpes

• kelvin

you do not have a STD

• It's not likely to be an std if you've never had any thing to do with sex before. It could be pearly papules which are not an std, or some irritation. Go see a doctor and get it checked out.

• Marc

STD = SEXUALLY transmitted disease. You have to have sex to get one...or blood transfer from dirty needles. If you are a virgin and not an IV drug user it is impossible to get a STD. If you have concerns about somethign that doesnt seem right on your genitals go to a doctor and let them evaluate and diagnose.

They are probably papules. This is what google is for. do your research. how could you have an STD if you've never had sex? duh

• Lôn

They are normal, fatty cysts...most men have them.

At 21, you need a deserve a doctor. Someone you'd go to if you were sick. Or have a question like this one that you need answered. Did you have a doctor when you were a child? Likely you can contact that doctor and make an appointment.

Most likely not. You should go to the doctor and get it checked. It could be nothing. Your mind would be at ease and you can stop worrying/stressing about it once you know what's going on. Then actually live your life. Doctors won't judge you. They will just get you to pee in a cup, take a blood test and/or look at it.

If you have not had sex, I doubt it's an STD. Get to a clinic and have yourself checked out.

As far as being embarrassed, understand that it's not all that unusual for a 21 to be a virgin. Try not to be embarrassed. Some girl/woman is going to appreciate that you've waited and will not be turned off by it.

It is impossible for anyone to provide a diagnosis without an examination and, maybe, blood tests.

That said - GO TO A DOCTOR or a clinic that can provide the testing.