promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How different do you think your life would've been if you had been born 20 years earlier than you actually were?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

EKKK!

A lot. I'd likely have wed right out of high school and had kids before I was even an adult. Learned shorthand and worked as a stenographer if my husband needed help supporting the family. And been a different person in some very fundamental ways.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

A lot: a better job, more money, etc.

• 8 months ago

That means I would be my age in 1999 and I think it would have been drastically different as I think about people my age in 1999. It may be a bias of mine, but it seems to me I was born at the best possible time, where there was an acceleration of technology and I was lucky enough to catch the tail end of old technology and move with the technology to now. It's one thing to lean history, it's another to live it.

• Lita
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

I may not have been able to live. There were difficulties with my birth that made the hospital and doctors convinced that I was going to die before I was week old. They didn't do anything medically for me or let my mother see me for the first three days because they expected me to die.

In addition to not surviving long after birth because of those difficulties, I think I would have passed before my second birthday because of the blood bubble on my chest over my heart if I had been born 20 years earlier than I was.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • steve
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I would have grown up with the Beatles and Rolling Stones. I would have been part of the Summer of Love, I would have been getting high as a kite on LSD and hash.

Otherwise no difference.

• 8 months ago

I would have been into cocaine and disco instead of weed and rap

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I reckon it would have been much easier being a crook

• 8 months ago

It would be very very differant, I WOULD BE DEAD. I would not have met my wife, our son would not have been born, he would not have met his wife (daughter-in-law) our grandson would not have been born. Damn it bro, what a f*cking mess you have created. ;-(

• 8 months ago

I'd probably be dead already. I really don't like that idea!

• 8 months ago

I DON'T REALLY THINK ABOUT STUFF LIKE THAT...I PREFER DEALING WITH THE LIFE I HAVE...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.