promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I just got Dr Pepper from subway(from the fountains) and it tastes so bitter!?

I only took a small sip of it. It kind of tasted like water but it was bitter too. Will anything happen to me? Is there an explanation for the bitter taste?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

that probably means there is not enough water in it if it tastes bitter

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 months ago

It was of syrup.u were tasting club soda.I worked fast food.this happened slot just ask someone who's working to change it.your gonna be ok promise

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Somebody probably hooked up a canister of club soda instead of seltzer water club soda is bitter sometimes they do that when there isn't any seltzer water left seltzer water is plain carbonated water club soda is bitter water which is usually mixed with the ginger ale it's not going to hurt you put some sugar in it or pour it out

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Just call your Doctor Pepper. If you have survived through that Joke of mine, I'd suggest throwing it away, or buying another one. There's really nothing they can do, other than to tell you that they are running out of Syrup for the Drinks. Sometimes you can get them replaced, but it might depend on where you live.

• ckngbbbls
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

and when they run out of syrup or carbonation canisters, it takes just minutes to replace them and they will replace a bad tasting one. Never just toss it, take it back and tell them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

No it's not going to hurt you.

You realize that when you purchase a fountain drink, it's not like purchasing a bottle or can of Dr. Pepper, right? The machine has to mix the Dr. Pepper syrup concentrate with the carbonated water. These things have to be changed, refilled, reset, etc. If it tastes bad it's not a safety issue.

• 9 months ago

take it back.

the flavor syrup or carbonation canister has probably run out or about to. they will give you another one when You tell them.

• 9 months ago

You might get pregnant.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.