Should I tell anyone?

I want to get help because I feel like I have depression, and I feel like I have bipolar disorder, but my friend said I should not tell anyone, what do I do?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Get help. Its easier than you think it is

• 2 months ago

Your friend is being stupid.

Please go find help, and consider new friends.

I lost a friend to suicide earlier this year. I wish he told somebody but he didn’t. He was enable to continue to hide, to continue to suffer. I miss him every day.

Please get help. You are worth it. It gets better, I promise.

• 2 months ago

Get new friends

• Spin
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

speak to your school counselor about it........they'll help you.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

We are so glad that you are reaching out for help. It really does sound like you have been going through a lot. We understand how challenging it can be to struggle with depression. We would suggest using healthy/positive coping skills (journaling, listening to music, etc.) and focusing your self care (exercising, eating nutritiously, getting adequate sleep, etc.) to help you manage your depression.

It's so important that you reach out to a trusted adult (parent, school counselor, teacher, coach, etc.) so you can get the support you need to get through this difficult time. We would suggest getting evaluated by a medical doctor or mental health professional, and getting involved in counseling. It may help you to talk to a counselor at a hotline. Know that there is help out there for you and you are not alone.

Counselor, MT

Source(s): Boys Town National Hotline 1-800-448-3000, www.yourlifeyourvoice.org
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You should be neither afraid nor shamed to reach out to get help. Just do it in a discreet way where confidentiality is protected.

• patty
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

if you want help you will need to see a dr. Nobody has to know.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Tell everyone, and anyone in your family.

• 2 months ago

Not telling anyone never made things better.

• 2 months ago

GET. HELP. You deserve to feel better.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.