I need help naming my play?

Synopsis: Hansel and Gretel are walking through the woods after their parents left them because they’re so annoying.Hansel and Gretel are complaining while the wolf is stalking them because he wants to eat them. Then Hansel and Gretel point ahead because they see a house filled with stuff. The wolf is confused and follows them. Once they get to the house the wolf realizes that this is the witch’s house aka his ex-gf. He goes in super mad because now she’s stealing his meal and that is not ok. He storms in and they bicker and the kids are really slow and don’t realize this is their chance to leave. They have a fist fight and the wolf dies. The kids are excited and then the witch kills them. The end.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Marli
    Lv 7
    3 months ago
    Best answer

Who fights the wolf? The witch or the children? Who is the main character? H and G are merely dinner, so the protagonist and antagonist are the wolf and the witch, right? Why don't each one eat one child? Why don't H and G search for an escape route while the others fight? Why a fist fight? The wolf has fangs and claws. The witch has her spells and potions. One of them must be a "Defence against Mauling by Wolves" spell, since she was intimate with the wolf and wolves are not gentle.

The Wolf, The Witch And The Woods Wanderers

Claws Versus Cauldron

Who's For Dinner?

• 2 months ago

Behind The Green Door......

• denise
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

'WITCH' The Wolf Killer.

• Logan
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

Hansel, Gretel and the Evil Ex Witch

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Did you think this up all by yourself?

• Jay R
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

This is not a play.

• Andrew
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

"Three Paragraphs in and You'll Wish You'd Been on the Night Shift at Chernobyl."

• 3 months ago

Once upon a plagerism

• 3 months ago

Well, Emms, the best thing you can do, here, is name it "I Was Going To Write A Play But It Turned Out Like This. Sorry, Dear Readers". The end......... please.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.