Should I look for a new job or stay?

I took a new job 4 months ago leaving my old company of 6 years. I have 7 years of accounting and finance experience. I was told this would be a mixed role and so far it's just transactional. I filled in for a woman that was on maternity leave now she is back and the manager is unsure what my role will be, so... show more I took a new job 4 months ago leaving my old company of 6 years. I have 7 years of accounting and finance experience. I was told this would be a mixed role and so far it's just transactional. I filled in for a woman that was on maternity leave now she is back and the manager is unsure what my role will be, so far I've been helping her for a couple weeks now. I took the role because I was told it was a mixed role and it also has better benefits than my old company, such as tuition reimbursement. However I'm bored out of my mind and I dislike that I'm waiting around to find out what my job will be. I plan on starting my MBA in a few months to take advantage of the tuition reimbursement. I'm not sure if I should stay here and see what happens or look for a new position. Advice?
3 answers 3