Can demons smoke weed?

SERIOUS QUESTION maybe they don't smoke it but have some influence over it? Here's why I'm thinking.

I was in my sculpting class and I kept smelling SULPHUR very distinctly. It was inconsistent but it kept coming back. Later for a moment there was a weed smell too. The windows were closed and no one was smoking anything inside but it's an old building so I'd believe there's something there.

So could a demonic presence have caused both smells?

• Hunter

Demons aren't real.

Were you in your sculpture class in a school? A school that also held a chemistry class maybe. If so, that could explain the smell of sulphur. Also, it could just have been the sulphur smell from a match. There is a billion times more chance it was something very earthy than demonic.

• Mr. P

No, but people smoking weed see demons.

I'm sure you can figure the rest out.

Will a thief turn on the lights if he's robbing your house?

If you have an unclean spirit living in you, you won't know it. They need bodies to function on this planet (it's spiritual law).... originally they had bodies of their own.

Fallen angels originally had bodies of their own. They made love to the daughters of men and had children by them. These half-breeds were known as the Nephilim. They were giants. Heroes. Men of renown. They had people sacrificing themselves and their children to them at places like Stonehenge. They were pure evil... a good part of the reason why God flooded the world.

Eight people survived the flood 4500 years ago.

One hundred years later, their offspring directly disobeyed orders to disperse and instead came together to build the Tower of Babel.

"Nothing will be impossible for them." God said...

So to slow technology (so we wouldn't kill ourselves off) He mixed up their languages and scattered them - also dividing the land. Gen. 10:25 and 11:8-9

I mean - can you imagine? Electricity has always existed... we just recently learned how to harness it. What would have happened if the ancient Egyptians had that power?

The people were scattered throughout the world - and we are all descendants of them.

They took the stories of God, creation, the pre-flood people and world, and the stories of the flood with them.

The Chinese word for 'boat' contains the number 8 for the 8 people that were on the ark. There are stories about these events found in every ancient culture around the world (230 at last count).

The pyramids found all over the world are replicas of the tower of Babel.

Go to Google earth and search 'Tower of Babel'... the site is still there. Then Google 'Noah's Ark TURKEY'... a tourist attraction since the 70's.

Then Google 'POLYSTRATE fossils'....

Trees that were buried upright during the flood.

Minerals entered the tissues of plants and animals after burial in mud; under the forces of extreme pressure - everything fossilized and became stone.

The only reason why fossils even exist is because of the worldwide flood.

• The reason you smell sulphur is not because there is an imaginary being present, see a link to possible sources of sulphurous odors in the comments below.

And perhaps if you go around and give your class mates and teacher a good sniffing over you will be able to find where the weed smell is coming from too..

• https://www.hunker.com/13419101/why-do-i-smell-sulfur-in-my-house