Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 11 months ago

Is the best solution to Climate Change to eliminate any human with an IQ less than 120?

That way only smart people survive and more so, you'll eliminate the main cause of Climate Change: human overpopulation.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago

But then who would there be to answer for the Global Warmist side of the issue? It would take all of the fun out of this site.

No, we need those dregs of society to show just what kind of people are duped into believing that this earth will be destroyed by you driving your SUV. These are not nice people. And they show it on this site every day.

How do you stop Climate Change? You can't. It is a natural action.

How do you stop Anthropogenic Climate Change? You can't since it doesn't exist. No one has scientifically proven that it does.

But only smart people can see this Catastrophic Anthropogenic Climate Change is a scam. Too bad you 'useful idiots' (Stalin's words, not mine) cannot see the light of day from your mother's basements.

• 11 months ago

its not overpopulation but industry and the military that is causing the worst of climate change. youre just a nazi freak.

• arther
    Lv 5
    11 months ago

How does that help educated people don't create pollution? No wonder you're anom as you would be eliminated under you're proposal.

• 11 months ago

No. The best solution would be to cut our CO2 emissions.

Only a Republican would suggest we murder people rather than upset the fossil fuel industry ...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 11 months ago

Global warming is not real.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

IQ is not a good measure of intelligence. Most IQ tests are racially biased. if you're going to kill the dumbest humans on the planet, you need to judge them by their actions.

Please bear in mind that I am speaking strictly in the hypothetical sense, and don't go around killing stupid people, no matter how desperately they appear to be asking you to.

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

No. That would be among the worst. IQ isn't all it is cracked up to be. All it means is you are good at taking an IQ test. While in the Army, I would say some of the best soldiers weren't necessarily those that were good at taking IQ tests but they were still smart and capable. Some people are very good at telling jokes. Some people are good at helping others. Some are good at catching fish. Some are good getting the best looking girls to go out with them. Me. I was only good at taking IQ tests and I am also pretty good at catching fish.

• 11 months ago

Is is always the best choice to pick the "smart" people? Discuss.

What other criteria could be used?

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Elon Musk claims the biggest issue facing mankind by the end of this century will be declining population. Why don't the two of you work it out between you and get back to us.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Get rid of all Blacks and Mexicans, problem solved.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.