Is there any supplements/foods/drinks that can prevent or help osteoarthritis?

i'm a man early forties and i think i 'might' be getting osteoarthritis in my first finger and knuckle joint on my right hand....because i'm getting an aching feeling in the area when pressing against the joint or when handling something heavy....i'm not certain it's osteoarthritis because i... show more i'm a man early forties and i think i 'might' be getting osteoarthritis in my first finger and knuckle joint on my right hand....because i'm getting an aching feeling in the area when pressing against the joint or when handling something heavy....i'm not certain it's osteoarthritis because i haven't been to a doctor.....also i have never had an injury in that area of my hand.

but i want to know here, is there any foods/ drinks/supplements etc which can prevent or help osteoarthritis in case thats what i have?