I AM BEING MADE FUN OF BECUZ OF MY NAME ! WHY DO PEOPLE CALL RICHARD DICK ?

My name is Richard. In my childhood my friends used to call me Richie or Richie Rich. It all was normal and made since. But since i have started going to college I have been bullied for my name. People call me d.i.c.k instead of Richard or richie. They say it is short for richard but it doesnt make any sense i dont... show more My name is Richard. In my childhood my friends used to call me Richie or Richie Rich. It all was normal and made since. But since i have started going to college I have been bullied for my name. People call me d.i.c.k instead of Richard or richie. They say it is short for richard but it doesnt make any sense i dont even have a bloody K in my name how can it be dixk. Everyday everyone cracks penis or dick jokes around me. Some bullies stick out their penises everytime i pass by. I am being harassed all the time. Someone drew a dick on my locker and just yesterday someone pissed in my water bottle. When i get angry they simply say that since i am dixk i should be enjoying this. People are now asking me if i wanna see them jerk off. Oneday i was sick so i vommited in class instead of helping me out someone said that is the biggest *** shot they have ever seen and all the class started laughing and there i lay in my puke and tears. WHY ARE THEY CALLING ME DICK ???????