I saw a question about a new Yahoo Answers format. Was that a bug or is something actually being tested?

I can confirm I saw it too.......... about 1 pm Italy time........the boards had a Whole new look.....and let me tell you.........if this is something they plan on rolling out..........it will be the END of this site.

It was terrible. And aside from terrible and just downright ugly........it wasn't even working.

It appears their launch of a new format exploded on the launch pad. .....and hours later......the site was back to normal.

It did not appear to be a "glitch"......it looked like a total re-design of the site. ...and NOT a good one.

there were THREE counter things under each answer......TU, TD, and one before them both........but I could not make out what the function of the 3rd option was. .....because I said.......even though it was up for awhile..it did not appear to be working , at all.

It might have been what MOBILE users supposedly saw............maybe that's what I was seeing.......but I am on a desktop. There was no AVATAR pictures next to the questions, so you couldn't easily SEE who asked the question.

It should have been tested before it got put up. Half of it doesn't work and the other half is still the last format.

• y

I'm seeing the new format today, to put it bluntly. It sucks.

I never seen any new one.

Yes there is a new format flickering in and out. Hopefully it brings back some of the perks of the green format.

Source(s): nothing

Yahoo is continually ruin....uh...improving the site for us

• .

It may be that something is being tested. I haven't seen a format change, but I have seen a user post in the Yahoo Answers Users group on FB that a change is coming and for people to be on the lookout. As usual, we aren't notified of any upcoming changes on the site, so IF a format change is being tested or being rolled out sitewide, we'll know when it affects each of us.

Today, the site looks the same for me as it does any other day.

• Daniel

It Probably was a Bug I did not see any Changes to the Format

yep, mine is fluctuating between the two and the new one is pretty confusing to figure out where things are and all the white is really glaring.

• audrey

If the screenshot someone posted earlier is true, yes, and it's a nightmare!