promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I saw a question about a new Yahoo Answers format. Was that a bug or is something actually being tested?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favourite answer

I can confirm I saw it too.......... about 1 pm Italy time........the boards had a Whole new look.....and let me tell you.........if this is something they plan on rolling out..........it will be the END of this site.

It was terrible. And aside from terrible and just downright ugly........it wasn't even working.

It appears their launch of a new format exploded on the launch pad. .....and hours later......the site was back to normal.

It did not appear to be a "glitch"......it looked like a total re-design of the site. ...and NOT a good one.

there were THREE counter things under each answer......TU, TD, and one before them both........but I could not make out what the function of the 3rd option was. .....because I said.......even though it was up for awhile..it did not appear to be working , at all.

It might have been what MOBILE users supposedly saw............maybe that's what I was seeing.......but I am on a desktop. There was no AVATAR pictures next to the questions, so you couldn't easily SEE who asked the question.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 months ago

It should have been tested before it got put up. Half of it doesn't work and the other half is still the last format.

• y
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

I'm seeing the new format today, to put it bluntly. It sucks.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I never seen any new one.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Yes there is a new format flickering in and out. Hopefully it brings back some of the perks of the green format.

Source(s): nothing
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Yahoo is continually ruin....uh...improving the site for us

Lv 7
    9 months ago

It may be that something is being tested. I haven't seen a format change, but I have seen a user post in the Yahoo Answers Users group on FB that a change is coming and for people to be on the lookout. As usual, we aren't notified of any upcoming changes on the site, so IF a format change is being tested or being rolled out sitewide, we'll know when it affects each of us.

Today, the site looks the same for me as it does any other day.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

It Probably was a Bug I did not see any Changes to the Format

• 9 months ago

yep, mine is fluctuating between the two and the new one is pretty confusing to figure out where things are and all the white is really glaring.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

If the screenshot someone posted earlier is true, yes, and it's a nightmare!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.