Does a 4 way speaker system create 4 channels, each of isolated instrumentation?

I have a 4 way surround sound speaker system I'm about to recycle because I got angry with its malfunctions and broke it. Ik. Dumb of me. I'm wondering what buying another 4 way surround sound speaker system will do for me as a music lover who loves to hear the different channels, where you can hear the... show more I have a 4 way surround sound speaker system I'm about to recycle because I got angry with its malfunctions and broke it. Ik. Dumb of me.

I'm wondering what buying another 4 way surround sound speaker system will do for me as a music lover who loves to hear the different channels, where you can hear the other instruments more clearly. This is just for my pc. I want to know if a 4 way speaker system will divide each channel, making like a left and right speaker system for let's say the Left channel, and a left and right speaker system for the Right. I want to know if it divides the instrumentation even more so.