Flatmates want me to go clubbing but I’m ill?

I’m super sick, it’s in my chest and throat. Constantly coughing and runny nose etc, they want me to go to some event thing tonight but idek if that’s a good idea cause I literally feel like I can’t breathe ? And my chest hurts an awful lot. Any advice?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Frank
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Advice?!??! You are an IDIOT. That's the advice. You are SICK and you are CONSIDERING going to some STUPID EVENT?!?!?! WTF is wrong with you?!?!?

• Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Use your common sense! If you're sick and your chest hurts and you have a sore throat and your nose is running, you don't FEEL like going out clubbing. You won't feel like doing much of anything at all.

No matter how much your flatmates urge you, just tell them that you feel too sick to go out clubbing with them, and for them to go on without you. If they can't understand THAT, then there's something wrong with THEM!

• 2 months ago

Tell them to fùck off. Sorry, but if they were good friends who cared about you, they

wouldn't try to make you go.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Then don't go. You aren't all chained together, are you?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Tell them your no going, and if they keep asking raise your voice slightly and tell them your no ******* going.

• 2 months ago

Don't go. It may be contagious.

• 2 months ago

Well tell them to go shove it where it stinks and stay in bed. Problem solved.

• C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Cough on them! Or wish them a good night out and dose up on lemsip, wrap up in your duvet and catch up on a box set.

• 2 months ago

Do they own you?

• 2 months ago

Ummm…. Don't go? I don't see what the dilemma is.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.