I have no idea where we want to go?

My husband and I are going through a divorce. On top of that my company will be closing the branch I am currently in June 1st. We will be putting the house on the market in the near future. They’ve already given me 2 options both are very far from family 1.) I can move back to South Carolina to the previous... show more My husband and I are going through a divorce. On top of that my company will be closing the branch I am currently in June 1st. We will be putting the house on the market in the near future.

They’ve already given me 2 options both are very far from family

1.) I can move back to South Carolina to the previous branch i worked in. I found the people to be very unwelcoming to outsiders who weren’t from the town and my (ex) and I felt very out of place. In addition, the cost of living has skyrocketed there.
(I’d be 12 hours from my family)

2.) I can move to a new branch they recently opened in Oklahoma City. I’ve traveled there and enjoyed Oklahoma City but I’m just not sure what living there would be like. I don’t do well in very rural area’s. I feel like I’d want to spend more time there prior to making a huge move like that.
(20 hours from family)

I enjoy the company I work for and I make good money but this is a hard decision for me to make. Especially now that I won’t have my husband by my side.

Any advice for me?
I feel kinda just stuck and a little sad too