Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

What is your greatest hope?

49 Answers

Relevance
  • I care
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Best answer

That eventually many who don't believe in CHRIST...…….will.

• 2 months ago

Kind of skirting the question, but I hope to be loved and remembered after I die.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

To make a visit to my relatives in the United States that I have not seen for 5 years, I would sneak from Mexico if I had to, No border patrol agent or Trump could stop me as it is my Life mission.

• Andrew S2 months agoReport

They wont come back to visit? Did they ever offer to let you stay with them? I hate to say it but if they never did either of these things they probably don't want to see you.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

to vote trump out of the white house and bring someone else in there that knows what they are doing

the world if doomed for now , we can only hope for a better use soon !!!!!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I want to be the best man in the world. I want to time travel. I want to role the world.

• 2 months ago

I hope there will be a day in my life time when there will be peace & harmony in society, there shall be no caste based Reservation system and there shall be one Law for every citizen of India. No one will die with hunger and no farmer will commit suicide. All corrupt people will be in jail and country will truly work for people of India.

• 2 months ago

Islam dies out before i do

• 2 months ago

There are a couple hopes:

1. To be rich for the rest of my life (for security and safety purposes, not to boast)

2. Find a partner to spend the rest of my life with.

• 2 months ago

asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf

• j153e
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Given in Serapis Bey's "Dossier on the Ascension."

• Den B7
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That people stop posting stupid questions.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.