Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

What is your greatest hope?

• I care

That eventually many who don't believe in CHRIST...…….will.

Kind of skirting the question, but I hope to be loved and remembered after I die.

To make a visit to my relatives in the United States that I have not seen for 5 years, I would sneak from Mexico if I had to, No border patrol agent or Trump could stop me as it is my Life mission.

• Andrew S2 months agoReport

They wont come back to visit? Did they ever offer to let you stay with them? I hate to say it but if they never did either of these things they probably don't want to see you.

to vote trump out of the white house and bring someone else in there that knows what they are doing

the world if doomed for now , we can only hope for a better use soon !!!!!

I want to be the best man in the world. I want to time travel. I want to role the world.

I hope there will be a day in my life time when there will be peace & harmony in society, there shall be no caste based Reservation system and there shall be one Law for every citizen of India. No one will die with hunger and no farmer will commit suicide. All corrupt people will be in jail and country will truly work for people of India.

Islam dies out before i do

There are a couple hopes:

1. To be rich for the rest of my life (for security and safety purposes, not to boast)

2. Find a partner to spend the rest of my life with.

asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf

• j153e

Given in Serapis Bey's "Dossier on the Ascension."

• Den B7

That people stop posting stupid questions.