How do I explain to my dad that I don't want to study anymore?

When I graduated HS, I didn't want to continue on to College because I HATED studying but my parents would not take no for an answer. I had a great year and a half in College before things started breaking apart. See, I don't give too much effort when doing school work but I excel anyway because I'm... show more When I graduated HS, I didn't want to continue on to College because I HATED studying but my parents would not take no for an answer.

I had a great year and a half in College before things started breaking apart. See, I don't give too much effort when doing school work but I excel anyway because I'm pretty good at listening to instructions. It's unfortunately a whole different story in College because some teachers don't teach well. Most people don't have a problem with this because they have learned the art of studying and while I DO know how to study, it isn't something I bother myself with. So I failed a class. The year after, I almost failed another (I dropped it instead and transferred schools).

After another year in that college, I found myself enrolled in a new school with a brand new field of study to pursue. The first semester was pretty awesome but I'm now in my 2nd year and I feel the cycle repeating. I feel that I'm about to fail a class, not due to studying, but due to my absences.

I feel a certain weight whenever I think of school and it disappears whenever I convince myself not to go to class that day despite the repercussions. Problem is, I have no idea what to do that is even a little bit productive once I decide to stay home.

I now want to move on from school without getting a degree but I have no idea where to go or what to do or how to do it.
Update: Thank you all for taking the time out of the day to try and help me. It means a lot to me. A lot of your comments was a pretty good slap in the face reality check. The culture in our house (if not the country) is much more forgiving than yours and it doesn't force you to be productive. I AM lazy and aware but... show more Thank you all for taking the time out of the day to try and help me. It means a lot to me. A lot of your comments was a pretty good slap in the face reality check. The culture in our house (if not the country) is much more forgiving than yours and it doesn't force you to be productive. I AM lazy and aware but it is this exact laziness that makes my work pile up and I feel bad for not doing them and at the same time don't feel up to the task. It's a vicious cycle I don't know how to get out of.
Update 2: Also, I have be in college for cumulatively 4 years now and while I know I have learned some skills for work, I don't feel ready at all. I learned programming and bookkeeping (until closing entries) but I don't feel qualified when my friend asks me to do their business worksheet. I'm more of a... show more Also, I have be in college for cumulatively 4 years now and while I know I have learned some skills for work, I don't feel ready at all. I learned programming and bookkeeping (until closing entries) but I don't feel qualified when my friend asks me to do their business worksheet. I'm more of a show-me-how kind of gal and know I can do the work people ask me to and this is why I don't think college is helping me at all (aside from giving me a flashy degree to show employers).