Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 10 months ago

is yahoo global warming hilarious today?

what's up with all the stuff here????

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

well, it is entertaining. Not as much as a physics textbook, but nevertheless.....

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

Yes. Reading the answers and comments passes the time on the train into work in the mornings.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

It certainly has had it's moments there have been days when I was crying wit laughter.

Some memorable quotes by top contributors.

"There is no science" and "God has his hand on the thermostat" (Sagebrush)

"I don't know if GW is real. I don't even know what it means." and "Ice melts. That is its job." (Jim Z)

There have also been some times that were rather sad.

"Execute all those who voted for OBAMA" (Sagebrush)

"I would LIKE to see every person who believes in the idiocy of AGW permanently exiled from America" (Phoenix Quill)

"hunt down the Green like they are rabid dingos. And dispose of them accordingly." (Average Joe)

(Their support for genocide, exile and systematic killing, mirrors the rhetoric used on stormfront dot org but they are exposing what type of people deniers really are)

The extreme right rules in YA, they have to do it with dozens of sock accounts (and they are proud of it) but outside of YA, the world is moving in the right direction. In 2014, 71% of people globally were worried about the damage that humans cause to the planet. This figure has risen steadily to 77% in 2019. In 2019 even 58% of U.S. republicans say that they are concerned about human cause damage to the planet and only 17% of republicans explicitly say they don’t worry about this (the rest is undecided).

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

🌎 Sadly, it's all about the great green planet that we live on, known as Earth. 🌎

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

Ignorance is your speciality..........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.