Can anyone show me one human death directly from "global warming?" Can anyone show me one person who has died from a ~1 degree temp rise?
1. There are more trees worldwide than 35 years ago.
2. Global fires are down the past 25 years.
3. N Atlantic hurricanes have steadily declined since 1870.
4. US tornadoes have remained level for 50 years.
5. US tornadoes have decreased in intensity, 50 years.
6. Worldwide flooding is not increasing.
7. There is no distinct US flood patterns since 1940.
8. Worldwide droughts have not increased.
9. Weather intensity has not increased in China for 50 years.
10. Extreme rain events have not increased since 1872.
11. We have the most abundant food supply in human history.
What I have found is all these negative consequences have other causes.
---Hunger is mostly caused by war/political strife and not the ability to grow and/or distribute food.
---Many more people die from cold weather than hot weather.
---Any increased disease is caused by seasonal weather and not long term climate.
Do I need to offer someone a $10,000 if they can find me one person?
Journal of Hydrology, Volume 552, September 2017, pp. 704-717