How do I repay for this wonderful gift I received?

Where I work is being taken over by another company and they are eliminating the department I work in. This will be a disaster as jobs are very hard to find in this area. The new company told us they have openings in other departments but you have to have some very special training to get these jobs. I checked... show more Where I work is being taken over by another company and they are eliminating the department I work in. This will be a disaster as jobs are very hard to find in this area. The new company told us they have openings in other departments but you have to have some very special training to get these jobs. I checked and this training is very expensive.

Losing my job would be a disaster. I tried to borrow the money for the training from everyone I knew but no one would loan me money. I was down to the last name in my phone book, my ex husband. I finally got up the courage to call him. We had a friendly divorce but I had never asked him for money before. He said I will get back with you tomorrow.

MUCH to my surprise he called back and said his current wife Joan would give me the training for FREE. I was in shock. Could this really be happenings? Joan did give me the training free and I got one of the new jobs that paid more than my last job and I had a great new boss.

Joan was the nicest person EVER. I can not say enough good things about her. All my friends that I told about this said I was the luckiest person alive because usually the new wife wants nothing to do with the previous wife. She must be a saint to do what she did for me.

I know I owe Joan big time. Please give me some thoughts on how I can repay her for the kindness she gave to me. Kind words are just not enough for this EXTREMELY NICE PERSON.