Beer-Belly asked in SportsCycling · 10 months ago

Are today's road peddle-bikes the most efficient form of human powered travel?

Depends on how much you can sell it for. To 'PEDDLE' is to sell a product, idea or a service. A door-to-door salesperson might 'peddle' magazine subscriptions. If you want to get from point A to point B and back again efficiently, you PEDAL a bicycle. See illustration below. Sigh...roll eyes... 🙄

Homophones are not protected under the US constitution.

• David

As far as drivetrains go, the chain drive of a bicycle is one of the most efficient systems known, with an efficiency of about 98%. Considerably better than what you’d find in the average car.

As long as you don't pay a expensive bikes. They are made for racing.

• .

They are certainly 100% efficient. I have one, our son has one, our daughter-in-law has one and our 6 year old grandson has one. Our son goes out early Saturday mornings and thinks nothing of cycling 50 mile round trip. Yes! I do use my bike but recently I've been walking more.

• .

Oh dear, who the f*ck have you upset this time Stanley? I LOVE ENGLISH LESSONS.;-)