promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 months ago

What's the label for males in their late teens (me 17), who are extremely jealous of sexual active men & get to the point of hating all men?

Update:

It basically comes from the fact I've never gotten laid

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favourite answer

'Incel' is one term - short for 'involuntarily celibate'.

They will generally hate both sexually active men and women - jealous of the men, and convinced that the women 'owe them sex'.

Once a boy/man is convinced of this worldview (often due to getting involved in online communities), it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy because no girl/woman wants to be involved with that kind of self-pity.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Josie
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

They used to be called "Bikers" =

I don't know the current term.

• 9 months ago

fool would fit

• Mark
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

There's a huge difference between f*cking to lose your virginity and making love. The latter usually involves an actual relationship. You need to find safe ways to release your anger, before harming yourself or other people.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Roddy
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Adolescent is the relevant term.

• 9 months ago

I don't know but what do you think men are doing out there? It's not like all the men around are having a lot of sex. Most are not because women aren't out there hurling themselves at random men every day.

• Logan
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

heterophobic. Its more common to feel envy and admiration. If you want to be sexually active, work on the things that are holding you back. Not all women are aware that they should only be mating with alpha males. You only need to find one.

• 9 months ago

Dumb kids. Really.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.