promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
David asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 8 months ago

Do you think the UK AND U.S owe the Saudis, because we upset the Sunni/Shia balance when with toppled Saddam.?

a lot of those who rule Saudi Arabia, say the UK and U.S really did mess up the fine balance of the SUNNI/SHIA Arab world, when they decided to overthrow the Saudis great SUNNI BROTHER of SADDAM in IRAQ. which then resulted in a SHIA takeover of IRAQ, meaning it gave the SHIA a massive boost by having a large control of land with SHIA IRAQ and IRAN together. so because of the stupid invasion of IRAQ by BUSH AND BLAIR, should the UK and U.S help take down IRAN, to restore the SUNNI/SHIA balance in the region.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Careful what you say there are Zionists deleting answers that don't praise the antisemitic regime in Saudi Arabia

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

We upset the Sunni/Shia balance? Who are 'we' and how were 'we' collectively involved?

Mental slavery / inadequacy criterion: Using possessive pronouns / determiners ('my', 'their', 'we', 'our', 'us', 'your', etc) regarding the activity, involvement or aspects of the civilisational construct to which someone is native

I find this error so very irritating and cringeworthy that I have an entire section dedicated to attacking it.

Source(s): An individual who has very strong degeneracy resistance, ultimate threat intolerance (including enablement) and a very intensely defensive / vigilant mentality. Someone with immunity to mental slavery and all masochistic / submissive thought process, with hostility to all weakness / vulnerability nurturing. A survivor of all forms of globalist and leftist conditioning from the first encounter in early 2009 (age 14) to the present.
    • 8 months agoReport

To see evidence of my very highly advanced nature, do the following:

1) Go to the VNN Forum's United Kingdom section
      2) Search for the most recent thread started by John Trent (not my real name) and visit it
      3) See the link in the first post and visit it

---

• 8 months ago

The only thing we and the US owe the Saudis is the interest on the money we've borrowed from them!

Other than that..............

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.