Need some advice on Biometric enrolment.... for my daughters Uk citizenship.?

Been though all the paperwork and finally got a PDF from the Home office saying she needs to go through Biometric enrolemnt as the demand was made from France she got an appointment, which I haven't yet made, for this in Paris On the Letter from the home office it says one of the possibilités is Via the Post... show more Been though all the paperwork and finally got a PDF from the Home office saying she needs to go through Biometric enrolemnt as the demand was made from France she got an appointment, which I haven't yet made, for this in Paris On the Letter from the home office it says one of the possibilités is Via the Post office in the UK with out and appointment. I called the help line and the guy said I had to send a mail asking to do this... and got a No- reply saying they would contact me in 10 days.... the last 10 days turned out to be 6 weeks...... Problem is that she only has 30 working days to make the Biometric enrolment..... Anybody out been through the same stuff?