I just started university at Exeter I'm 23 and everyone I've met so far is younger than me I don't know if uni is for me ?

I have started uni again after changing course this time at s great campus the uni is beautiful and people are so friendly but it's abit awkward as I'm older I don't fancy spending the best years of my life feeling old when I'm not I'm thinking to ditch uni and just go travelling enjoy life just... show more I have started uni again after changing course this time at s great campus the uni is beautiful and people are so friendly but it's abit awkward as I'm older I don't fancy spending the best years of my life feeling old when I'm not I'm thinking to ditch uni and just go travelling enjoy life just do something more age appropriate, however it's a great uni any advice ?