Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 9 months ago

How important are looks to women?

My cousin’s a really cool guy a bit dorky but a nice guy.

He’s handsome but he’s average yet he keeps having kids with girls that look like models. Without disrespecting him they’ve got big assets, they’re beautiful.

He’s a good dad, provides for the kids. But he keeps pulling these model type girls.

I’m happy with my husband and kids, I chose marriage he didn’t

If we are being honest you have to be somewhat physically attracted to someone to spend the time to even get to know them that's just human nature. There has to be some physical characteristics that you find appealing for you to talk to a complete stranger and make you want to get to know them better. After that looks aren't really the selling point for women. It's more about the total package.

You need to understand your biological programming, which the people here do not. They do not know why they are doing what they are doing. So nature is obviously smarter than her creations!

i would bet he is well endowed

• Pam

And your question is what???

Because he displays high value, which is more attractive to girls than looks

I think they play an initial role in attraction, but if a guy is interesting and has a good personality and sense of humor that will usually take him pretty far with many women. Obviously some women are attracted to a man that has similar life goals and is willing to be a dependable provider for his family instead. This doesn't mean he is lacking in those other desireable attributes though. I suspect this describes you more than those model types you described.