Sèonaid asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Do men really see their cars as penis extensions? Or is that just negative comments from feminists?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best answer

More to the point is that people see their cars as extensions of their egos, which is true for both men and women. For many in fact the car is a weapon, not just a mode of transportation. People can get weirdly involved with possessions.

• Sèonaid
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

I drive my car like a projectile. Going as fast as I can - hopefully not getting caught...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I thought that was a metaphor for male egos. It's not meant literally.

• Elana
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

For better or for worse, at least over the last few decades, women have been attracted to guys with nice cars. Maybe it's a sign of the guy "having it together", or having the ability to provide, or at least showing the girl a good time.

So, if you want to impress girls, it makes sense to at least consider having an impressive car. If the size of your penis makes you feel lacking, you may way well try to improve your image with other means including automobiles.

But is the car an extension to the penis? Not hardly.

After all, a woman who thinks your a bad lover (due to your anatomy or your use of your anatomy) will STILL think you're a bad lover even if you get a better car.

• 2 months ago

1. Guns too.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Not being a man or a motorist I would not know.

• carrie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Some men may do but most men don't.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Just like how a woman without big boobs and buns is not a real woman a man without a big pecker he’s not a man

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Maybe for men who think women like the cars. Women have no idea about cars.

For me, a older man, I like to ask women to ride a horse with me. I'm a cowboy.

• Sèonaid
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

A bit sexist, isn't it? I know which cars I like. White ones. LOL

• 2 months ago

Not literally. But as symbols of masculinity, yes.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.