Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 year ago

Do men really see their cars as penis extensions? Or is that just negative comments from feminists?

• 1 year ago

More to the point is that people see their cars as extensions of their egos, which is true for both men and women. For many in fact the car is a weapon, not just a mode of transportation. People can get weirdly involved with possessions.

1 year ago

I thought that was a metaphor for male egos. It's not meant literally.

• Elana
    1 year ago

For better or for worse, at least over the last few decades, women have been attracted to guys with nice cars. Maybe it's a sign of the guy "having it together", or having the ability to provide, or at least showing the girl a good time.

So, if you want to impress girls, it makes sense to at least consider having an impressive car. If the size of your penis makes you feel lacking, you may way well try to improve your image with other means including automobiles.

But is the car an extension to the penis? Not hardly.

After all, a woman who thinks your a bad lover (due to your anatomy or your use of your anatomy) will STILL think you're a bad lover even if you get a better car.

1 year ago

1. Guns too.

............

• 1 year ago

Not being a man or a motorist I would not know.

• ?
    1 year ago

Some men may do but most men don't.

1 year ago

Just like how a woman without big boobs and buns is not a real woman a man without a big pecker he’s not a man

1 year ago

Maybe for men who think women like the cars. Women have no idea about cars.

For me, a older man, I like to ask women to ride a horse with me. I'm a cowboy.

• 1 year ago

Not literally. But as symbols of masculinity, yes.