eric asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 11 months ago

How can i enhance my curly hair?

Ok so i have nappy hair when it’s dry. So my routine is i get up in the morning & put some water on my hair & then dry it with s towel so it can be damp. Then i apply “curl enhancing smoothie” to my hair & it makes my curls pop out, BUT over the course of a few hours the curls become super hard & stiff instead of being loose. Also my hair becomes a bit flat sometimes too instead of having massive volume with the curls. Also my hair starts to become kind of uneven on some sections. Are there any tips or products on how to get more loose curls instead of dry stiff ones? Like Cantu? It seriously looks as if i applied hair gel or something.

Look into products specifically for curly hair, such as those by Ouidad or Carol's Daughter. Sometimes, you get what you pay for.

start combing your hair more often specially before you sleep and just after you wake up.

tie buns as it will give your hair more volume and bouncy look when youll open it.

curly hair are tough to manage but looks the best when cared properly.

moisturize it and condition it...............