Are ufos time travelers?

I whent to see a concert resintly an called Angel s & airwaves an I even brought a blowup alien with me an it was awesome! Made me think ufos in the sky are time travelers getting pictures an data on us an then they disappear back into thier home. Beings that know how to time travel have serious technology far greater then our own it s scary if this is true. Anyways that s my thought on ufos.

Andrew, there is no evidence that any flying object has ever been unidentified. Look again, and you will realise that it was just a weather balloon. You are getting sleepy . . . and seem to remember seeing an owl.

• Exodus

That's probably even less likely than them being aliens.

I need more spaghetti sauce for my noodles

UFO means unidentified. We don't know what they are. There is no evidence that they are time travelers. There is no evidence that they are extraterrestrial. But anything is possible.

• Mr. P

Think of it this way. If time travel was possible in the far future - it would be instantly banned. Think of the chaos it would cause if everyone was changing the timeline.

So - presume it is illegal.

- But there will always be geeks who mess around with it for a laugh and hope not to get caught. - So you may see them phase in - take some photo's maybe create a crop circle that will prove to their fellow geeks they were here - then phase out again without hopefully getting caught.

Yes - we are dealing with future cyberpunks.

• Hunter

Who knows? UFOs may be time travelers, but why would they be flying around instead of turning up in a phone booth or police call box?

UFOs simply things at sky an observer cannot identify. May be airplanes, helicopters, planets, ball lightning, etc. Some scientists prove interstellar travel is fantasy, thus ETs can never come here. Fuel demands for interstellar travel can never be met. English Gaijin speak of aliens travelling at speed of light. That quite impossible. Matter can never travel even near speed of light. At speed of light, matter's mass become infinite, thus need infinite fuel supply, time intervals also become infinite. Time passage and length at direction of travel both become zero, thus other two dimensions become infinite. English Gaijin say travelers at speed of light age two weeks as we age twenty years at Earth. Actually someone age zero if could travel at speed of light. English Gaijin obviously not know Lorentz Equations. Time travel only fantasy. So are ET visitors. We Asians best at Science.

If people make it to be alive in future, it will only work with genetic manipulation. I rather think that humans will die out in the next centuries. Maybe,  they are from a parallel universe or something totally else. 

We are all time travellers. If aliens travel at light speed they will age 2 weeks as we on Earth will age 20 years. The moment you start to move through space, people around you who are standing still will age more than you. Just a journey to the shop for a newspaper will slow down your age but by an infinitesimal amount. Even if you travel in a car every waking moment and the rest of the world stands still, at the end of your life, you would have aged less than everyone but by a fraction of a fraction of a millisecond. Some think that these crafts are interdimensional. The last one I saw simply blinked out of existence when a plane passed nearby. With that kind of advanced science, they could just go in and out of other dimensions, travel through time, or simply travel at speed from zero to light speed in a millisecond.

• Gary K

There is no evidence that any unidentified flying object has been alien spacecraft.

• English Guy

How sad, and here's me ready to put up the welcome signs. Sandra, you don't have to see just fuckoff and annoy someone else. He do this and he do that? Stop talking so much nonsense.