Part 1: Should this poem concept become a reality?

I've decided that I wanna write a poem about having fantasies about my top 5 fictional crushes (listed in ascending order) -- Samurai Jack, Jin Kazama, Takashi Shirogane/Shiro with Keith Kogane (both tried tied at no. 3), and Lance Lunis from Sym-Bionic Titan!

~On a side note: I currently have artist's AND writer's block, so I don't really know what to do...

This is one of the sentences I'll use in my poem (I know I've already asked about it):

"Come on baby, there's a LOT that I anticipate enjoying with you: caressing and tasting your sexually succulent body, kissing your rosy lips to our hearts hearts' desire, even open your treasure chest!" πŸ˜πŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ’–πŸ’Œ

What are your thoughts on my poem's concept? And please give any pros & cons that you can think of.

Attachment image

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I would recommend that all the available resources of the U.S. government, NATO, and the United Nations be put to use ensuring that this concept does NOT become a reality. Please.

• 2 months ago

I think this is your pwn private fantasy and not something to share. If you are writing for others, you really have to think about whether anyone wants to read it. If you are writing for yourself, go ahead.

Writer's block does not help though and it is not something I have experience with.

When I write poetry it is because I have words bubbling up in my mind and I have to write them down.

• 2 months ago

I suspect you're a woman and not a gay man. So a woman's thoughts about loving a man usually is more emotionally romantic and less physical. What poetry is suppose to do is illicit emotions in the reader and not sexual desire.

• Yes, I AM female, and just because I have a male pic (which is actually of my childhood crush) does NOT mean I'm a guy! Sorry if I sounded rude, I'm just tired of people thinking this.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.