Part 1: Should this poem concept become a reality?

I've decided that I wanna write a poem about having fantasies about my top 5 fictional crushes (listed in ascending order) -- Samurai Jack, Jin Kazama, Takashi Shirogane/Shiro with Keith Kogane (both tried tied at no. 3), and Lance Lunis from Sym-Bionic Titan! ~On a side note: I currently have artist's AND... show more I've decided that I wanna write a poem about having fantasies about my top 5 fictional crushes (listed in ascending order) -- Samurai Jack, Jin Kazama, Takashi Shirogane/Shiro with Keith Kogane (both tried tied at no. 3), and Lance Lunis from Sym-Bionic Titan!

~On a side note: I currently have artist's AND writer's block, so I don't really know what to do...

This is one of the sentences I'll use in my poem (I know I've already asked about it):
"Come on baby, there's a LOT that I anticipate enjoying with you: caressing and tasting your sexually succulent body, kissing your rosy lips to our hearts hearts' desire, even open your treasure chest!" πŸ˜πŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ’–πŸ’Œ

What are your thoughts on my poem's concept? And please give any pros & cons that you can think of.
3 answers 3