Why am i suddenly angry?

Im 20 years of age, have lived in my hometown all my life. Ive had lots of bad experiences with ex friends and ex girlfriends here. Also had plenty of good times and more. Last week i took an oppritunity to go out of state for a week and try a new job in a new city. That went well, i met up with some friends in a... show more Im 20 years of age, have lived in my hometown all my life. Ive had lots of bad experiences with ex friends and ex girlfriends here. Also had plenty of good times and more. Last week i took an oppritunity to go out of state for a week and try a new job in a new city. That went well, i met up with some friends in a nearby university and i like the job and the city. I told the man offering the job i wanted to go home and sleep on the decision for a week. Well now im back home and ive been in a depressive/angry mood since. Im not sure if im just excited to move in a few months or if this is a legit feeling, but i just cant get past the bad times. Ive already seen my friends again, and they were excited to hear about my trip. But i didnt miss them. Ive seen my family again, but its just another day. I had a bad day at work even though nothing was wrong. All i can think about is reasons i dont like it here, even though there is so much i love. Im pretty well known around town for not showing emotion in either direction, but now everyine is saying i look really upset. But i dont know exactly what is upsetting me. I was hoping somebody had some tips to cheer me up again as i just feel "not healthy". Thanks in advance.
14 answers 14