Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

Agree/disagree: if someone has acne, they should at least hide it with makeup?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best answer

Disagree! Clogging up the pores with makeup is probably why they have acne along with raging hormones, horrible diet and stress.

• 2 months ago

Absolutely not! You need to let your face breathe and don't feel afraid to show it without makeup.

• 2 months ago

No, I have a little bit of acne and I do wear makeup but it’s not intentionally to hide my acne. I’m getting more comfortable with my natural skin

• 2 months ago

no in my opinion a person should never hide acne with makeup because it can also give more harm to acne..

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Disagrew. No one should ever have to hide natural "flaws".

• 2 months ago

No because that makes it worse. I wear makeup now and have since i was 19 but i haven't always worn foundation however when i was broken out really bad i never wore makeup not even just eyeshadow and eyeliner. I knew it wouldn't help my skin and i liked how i looked without it back then so for me i felt like it was pointless.

• 2 months ago

if they dont want to they shouldnt

• 2 months ago

Disagree! You should cleanse up your face more to eliminate acne

• 2 months ago

Yes, I agree with this. but she can remove her acne by the sandal wood.

• 2 months ago

no, chance to increase acnes

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

no . i am absolutely against hiding acne only if its really uncomfortable for you to go with it.

acne will react more when over touched and can increases the chances to get more small acne . leave them untouched it'll will disappear.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.