Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

Agree/disagree: if someone has acne, they should at least hide it with makeup?

Disagree! Clogging up the pores with makeup is probably why they have acne along with raging hormones, horrible diet and stress.

Absolutely not! You need to let your face breathe and don't feel afraid to show it without makeup.

No, I have a little bit of acne and I do wear makeup but it’s not intentionally to hide my acne. I’m getting more comfortable with my natural skin

no in my opinion a person should never hide acne with makeup because it can also give more harm to acne..

Disagrew. No one should ever have to hide natural "flaws".

No because that makes it worse. I wear makeup now and have since i was 19 but i haven't always worn foundation however when i was broken out really bad i never wore makeup not even just eyeshadow and eyeliner. I knew it wouldn't help my skin and i liked how i looked without it back then so for me i felt like it was pointless.

if they dont want to they shouldnt

Disagree! You should cleanse up your face more to eliminate acne

Yes, I agree with this. but she can remove her acne by the sandal wood.

no, chance to increase acnes

no . i am absolutely against hiding acne only if its really uncomfortable for you to go with it.

acne will react more when over touched and can increases the chances to get more small acne . leave them untouched it'll will disappear.