When it comes to the numbers for the lines, line bet, and total bet on slot machines, what's an excellent number for the total bet?

I really need to learn when it comes to the numbers for the lines, line bet, and total bet on slot machines, what's an excellent number or numbers for the total bet in order to decrease a gambler's chances of losing and/or increase a gambler's chance of winning? Please give me an answer as well as an... show more I really need to learn when it comes to the numbers for the lines, line bet, and total bet on slot machines, what's an excellent number or numbers for the total bet in order to decrease a gambler's chances of losing and/or increase a gambler's chance of winning? Please give me an answer as well as an explanation and a source or 2 if any of you can! That'd be so appreciated.
1 answer 1