Help pleasee,:( Instagram account issues?

Okey, so today a friend of mine used my instagram without my permission, i really dont know what he did but when i grabbed my phone to use my instragram it had me logged out, i tried signing in but it wouldnt let me, instagram banned my account. I tried getting in with other devices and tried making another account but it just wont let me. Im so sad because a lot of my effort was wasted in my account:( i have watched many youtube videos and blogs but no one helps. If someone can help me i would really appreciate it;( thank you

Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms in the world, but when it’s not working it can be a frustrating experience. The servers are generally reliable, but for those unfortunate occurrences when Instagram isn’t working, we put together a list of ways to fix it. Follow the troubleshooting guide below to fix any Instagram problems you might be experiencing.

The only way you can get help would be through Instagram's support page. No one here can do anything about it.