How much money should I ask for for food while on vacation with a large group?

I'm taking a week-long vacation to a beach house with about 20 people (6 adults, about 14 highschool grads - it's for "sweek"). We plan to make most of the food at the house to save money. How much should I ask each person to give towards the food fund? I saw somewhere to budget around $60 a day... show more I'm taking a week-long vacation to a beach house with about 20 people (6 adults, about 14 highschool grads - it's for "sweek"). We plan to make most of the food at the house to save money. How much should I ask each person to give towards the food fund? I saw somewhere to budget around $60 a day per person ($420 for the whole week) but I feel like that's assuming they are eating out frequently, which we will not be doing. Plus, adding that on to the base price of staying at the house makes me feel really bad. Am I just bad at asking for money? How much should I really be asking?