Does anyone have a super simple pot roast recipe?

I used the one below and followed it to a T, but the roast was still bloody raw in the middle, it had no flavor, and the carrots weren’t cooked properly either. The reviews said it was the easiest & most delicious recipe ever. It didn’t meet my husband’s standards, so I had to throw it away. Recipe said to... show more I used the one below and followed it to a T, but the roast was still bloody raw in the middle, it had no flavor, and the carrots weren’t cooked properly either.

The reviews said it was the easiest & most delicious recipe ever. It didn’t meet my husband’s standards, so I had to throw it away.

Recipe said to take 3 lb chuck roast & sliced onions and put them in pan. Cover with cream of mushroom soup, wrap with foil & cook for 1 hour at 325F. Add beef broth (if dry), diced potatoes and carrots, recover & cook for 2-3 hours.

Epic fail.