My fiancee is a functioning alcoholic, I do not drink at all. Our wedding is in 2 weeks. I am having second thoughts about getting married?

My fiancee is a functioning alcoholic. I do not drink at all, and I do not like being around people that are drinking, but I love my fiancee and I deal with it. Now she is planning a party on our wedding night at our house with about 15 people to get drunk and sleep over at our house after the wedding. I love her... show more My fiancee is a functioning alcoholic. I do not drink at all, and I do not like being around people that are drinking, but I love my fiancee and I deal with it. Now she is planning a party on our wedding night at our house with about 15 people to get drunk and sleep over at our house after the wedding. I love her more than anything, but her drinking is already causing problems in our relationship and we are not even married yet.