Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 9 months ago

Just finished doing a EMG and my nerves are fine, but still feeling these awful symptoms please help!?

So, today I got done with EMG because I told the neurologist I have been having brain fog, light headedness, and pain in my lower back, and they thought it had something to do with my nerves, but it’s not my nerves. My symptoms still are happening: pain in my back neck, pain in my lower right back, and my right side of my body hurts sometimes, sometimes blurry vision and tunnel vision, I’ve only did a MRI and Ctscan on my brain and now I just got done with the EMG and they were all normal according to the physician. So, if my nerves are fine does that mean I don’t have a herniated disc because that’s what I think I have. They might do more test, I know I don’t have multiple sclerosis, because they symptoms began when I scraped some strange thing attached to my right thumb skin, I felt a sudden shock and then I felt very dizzy and then the rest of my symptoms appeared. I’ve never felt like this before, so if any of you ever had these symptoms could you tell me what you did and what the cure is please? Thank you all from the bottom of my heart to all who answer. I am only 20 years old and male and not close to overweight.

I ha e herniated disks in my neck, but EMG was negative. Did they rule out Lyme disease, West Nile Virus, and anything other disease you can get from insect bites?

• Anonymous9 months agoReport

No, I never heard about Lyme disease before I might have to check that out! Thanks!

it might be from the emg, i would ask your doctor about it