How do you get or prefer to drink your water?

Do you purchase your water, filter your water, or drink from the tap?

If you use a filter do use a simple gravity trickle down system like a Brita, or do you use a tighter compaction filter that requires city water pressure to deliver the water through the filter? And finally, what are your thoughts on distilled water and or reverse osmosis water. Please do not mention any "Alkaline" water systems because they are scams and a total insult to my intelligence" Thank you...

bottled water for sure.

I use a Zero Water filtration tank. You fill with tap water. It removes dissolved solids and comes with a testing meter so you know when it is time to change the filter. The filtered water tests at 0 and my unfiltered tap water comes in at 134.

Drinking water is water that is clean and safe for humans to drink. In recent time, there is an increasing trend in consumer preference of bottled water over tap water/town supply water. One of the reasons is due to the convenience of being able to carrying bottled water around. Bottled water is now the second largest commercial beverage category in the U.S.A after carbonated soft drinks.

• John

Our water comes from snow melt and tastes like it. I've lived in two separate places where tap water was undrinkable - like, certified and there were water dispensers in grocery stores. Otherwise the buying of bottled water is one of the greatest cons in history.

YES.

I usually drink a lot of it a day

Depends on where you are, of course. Our water is fine straight from the tap. We do keep some bottled water (and keep it in date) just in case the mains goes off, which is very rarely here.

Tap water is fine unless you can't stand the chlorination and a simple pitcher filter will do. Too many worries in this world without making up more.

i sometimes drink the bottled water

I usually keep a filter in my fridge. It really does taste more pure to me.