Ram asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 5 months ago

Why do I only like certain color foods?

I have a hard time eating foods that are not orange. I love carrots, oranges, rotisserie chicken (it counts!), and other orange foods. I find some food that I know tastes good repulsive when I look at it, and even though I enjoy the taste, I want to throw up when I eat them. If I put an orange sauce on anything, however, I find it okay. Does anybody know what's wrong with me? I don't want to spend money on a doctor.

Its in you're head.

You have an eating disorder. Google 'ARFID'.

What's wrong with you is you don't understand the importance of your green vegetables.

🍫 I love certain colors in foods too! 🍫

maybe cause youre used to them

• CB

post this in mental health - this is a mental health issue - go see a shrink

Wear blindfolds when you eat. Or use Orange food coloring for your foods. Or be a regular customer at restaurants that have an event called... Dining in the Dark.