Bobert asked in SportsFootball (American) · 11 months ago

Will the Dolphins win a single game this season?

I thought it would be hard for them to suck worse than their 1-15 team from 2007, but DAMN. Only games I can see them being competitive in are against the Redskins and Giants, but I don't think this club is capable of winning a game.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago

At the rate we're seeing injuries in the NFL, yes their chances of winning increase the closer they get to week 17.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

They will tie the jets 0-0

• 11 months ago

Have you seen their schedule? They have a reasonable chance to beat the Jets, Colts, Giants, Browns, Steelers (w/o Big Ben) or Bengals.

• Betty
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Yes they will....the Jets stink even more.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Bob
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

It's way too early to say, it's also not easy to go 0-16

• 11 months ago

I would believe so, there has only been 2 teams that have gone 0=16 for an entire season. And I am sure they will want to keep out of the history books of having that for a record. It is hard to say when that will happen, all they have to do is score more points then their opponent. Teams I believe that they will beat are New York Jets, Pittsburgh Steelers, Washington Redskins, and Clecvlenad Browns. And maybe some other games but for sure not the New England Patriots.

• 11 months ago

They might beat the Jets.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Possibly when they play the Jets.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

How are any of us supposed to know that? We're not fortunetellers. Hate when people ask these dumbass questions.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

I just aksed my Magic 8-Ball and it said, "Cannоt predict nоw.”.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.