Bobert asked in SportsFootball (American) · 11 months ago

Will the Dolphins win a single game this season?

I thought it would be hard for them to suck worse than their 1-15 team from 2007, but DAMN. Only games I can see them being competitive in are against the Redskins and Giants, but I don't think this club is capable of winning a game.

At the rate we're seeing injuries in the NFL, yes their chances of winning increase the closer they get to week 17.

They will tie the jets 0-0

Have you seen their schedule? They have a reasonable chance to beat the Jets, Colts, Giants, Browns, Steelers (w/o Big Ben) or Bengals.

• Betty

Yes they will....the Jets stink even more.

• Bob

It's way too early to say, it's also not easy to go 0-16

I would believe so, there has only been 2 teams that have gone 0=16 for an entire season. And I am sure they will want to keep out of the history books of having that for a record. It is hard to say when that will happen, all they have to do is score more points then their opponent. Teams I believe that they will beat are New York Jets, Pittsburgh Steelers, Washington Redskins, and Clecvlenad Browns. And maybe some other games but for sure not the New England Patriots.

They might beat the Jets.

Possibly when they play the Jets.

How are any of us supposed to know that? We're not fortunetellers. Hate when people ask these dumbass questions.

I just aksed my Magic 8-Ball and it said, "Cannоt predict nоw.”.