Natalie asked in HealthMen's Health · 5 months ago

How old should I be before I masturbate and what does it feel like?

• Sky

There is no age limit for masturbating. If you want to do it then do it. Many people have their first full masturbation with orgasm around the age of 12, but start masturbating (out of curiosity, not to orgasm) for years before that.

It feels good, and depends on the individual to find what techniques feel best.

And last, ignore Masud. He is absolutely full of sh!t. There is nothing unhealthy about masturbation, and in fact it has been proven to have several physiological health benefits.

10-13 it's a calming thing.

• joe5 months agoReport

Whenever u want. I started when I was in 2nd grade and haven’t gone without for more than 3 days without it since then I gotta say I miss the days where nothing came out so no cleanup iykyk

the most important thing i can say, avoid someone walking in on you

• Bucky

I have heard of preschoolers that do it, but I think that is rare. Most guys start at age 11-13

Pretty much once you hit puberty.

Make sure that your body and mind are ready, and don't force it! I hope that you are being safe too. If you are masturbating frequently, I would highly recommend using a penis health creme either before or after, or both, to keep your penis soft, smooth and hydrated. I didn't and suffered some serious pain post- masturbation. I would highly recommend it.

• ROBERT A5 months agoReport

The need for lube depends on how tight your circumcision is. If it is really tight you will need help

it feels good .....

There is no age limit, but average age is around 13 years old.

• Marc

Its something that all people discover on their own time. There is no set age

• Brian

If you have to ask, you're not old enough to be on Y!A.